Oops, an error occurred.
e-Authority to leave
What is an e-Authority to leave?
e-Authority to leave (also known as e-ATL) is a process whereby customers authorise their local Aramex courier to leave their parcel(s) at a nominated safe place without obtaining a signature. Terms and conditions apply.
How does it work?
- Customers fill out an e-authority to leave application form.
- Once completed, the form will be reviewed and approved by the local Aramex depot.
- A unique barcode, specific to the application, will be generated. The barcode will be provided to the customer by their courier or sent through the mail. Once arrived, it will need to be applied on, or within close proximity, to the nominated safe place.
- Note: When choosing a safe place, please be vigilant that the location is in a cool dry area not visible from the road.
- From this point, all freight delivered to the customers address will be left at the nominated safe place.